TURNING YOUR SMILE AROUND WITH iTERO
We here at About Face Orthodontics use the latest in technology to provide the best possible results for our patients.
For some of our patients we use iTero Element, a digital scanner that can replace the traditional method of creating impressions of the teeth. Instead of gooey teeth impressions, the iTero Element is an optical impression system used to record topographical images of teeth and oral tissue.
iTero Element software is used with the iTero Element scanner in capturing 3D digital impressions of teeth, oral soft tissue and structures, and bite relationship. We use the data generated from iTero produce our dental devices including aligners, braces, appliances and retainers.
The iTero Element system provides important advantages over existing systems including:
- Provide predictions for what the final result could look like the 3D.
- Faster delivery time for Invisalign aligners as well as other orthodontic appliances.
- Allows for a precise fit of all orthodontic appliances, including Invisalign aligners and retainers.
- Eliminates the need to retake impressions.
- On-screen visualisation in real-time allows for immediate adjustment to create the ideal orthodontic scan the first time.